DfIM Journal

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

dfc report

i've almost completed my design for change proposal report; i just have to review my pest analysis and put together my conclusions

for my prototype, i decided to draw an a3 representation of the finished product, making use of all those things i learnt on product design. unfortunately, i'd lost my graphix pens, so had to use damn pencil crayons. once i'd sketched it out, i scanned it into photoshop, cleaned it up and printed it back out. i then added colour, before scanning it back in, adjusting the brightness & contrast, and adding a pretty reflection a'la apple-style

i also need to build a powerpoint for the presentations. i'm not quite sure how to explain my concept without everyone falling asleep - in my head it all makes sense, but i'm not too good at explaining it in layman's terms! i think some pretty graphics are in order

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home